- Parents and carers must supervise children at all times.
- Children must remove their shoes and wear socks before entering the play area.
- Children must also remove jewellery and any other sharp objects.
- No outside food or drinks allowed, with the exception of baby food and children’s drink bottles. Special dietary requirements can be catered for by arrangement with management.
- Children who are clearly unwell should not use the play facilities.
- Please report any accident or injury to a member of our trained staff.
- Please play safely and have fun!
Socks must be worn while in the play areas and adult supervision is required at all times.
Taking photos and videos of your own children having fun is allowed. However, please try to avoid photographing or filming other children.
Croc’s Playcentre Food Policy
No outside food or drinks allowed, with the exception of baby food and children’s drink bottles. Special dietary requirements can be catered for by arrangement with management.
Croc’s Playcentre serves a variety of food and snacks appropriate for babies and toddlers as well as adults. Our food policy allows us to better control the food being consumed and ensure our premises are a healthy and safe environment for your family as well as those who suffer with severe food allergies.
Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.
Food Allergy Notice
Please be advised that food may contain these ingredients: Milk, eggs, wheat, soybean, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and shellfish. If you have any allergies or specific dietary requirements, please notify a staff member.