Temporary changes to our Parties
Our themed party rooms are available to book and we have a new Exclusive Use party available.
Some small changes have been made to our parties to accommodate social distancing, but still as much fun as ever!
Please visit this page for the latest information:
Stuck for kid’s birthday party ideas?
Then look no further. Croc’s Playcentre is a kid’s birthday party venue like no other!
We have a range of exciting themed party rooms for kids, including exclusive interactive party options. Our party packages can be tailored to create the special day your child is dreaming of.
With the choice of selected food options, kid’s activities, kid’s games, parent’s platters and additional extras we guarantee…. fun for kids… and fun for all!
You will receive a dedicated party host to meet your every need, unlimited play and of course – leave the cleaning up to us!
Check out our videos below for more information on our party packages and follow the easy steps to book your party now!
Learn More Please note that some parties are available at selected locations only.
- Exclusive use of the entire centre for 2 hours
- Flat rate includes $150 of food & drinks to spend on the day
- Pre-order platters and kids meals or order at the counter
- Staff to ensure that everything goes to plan
Available at all Croc’s locations that are currently open
- Try our classic kids parties in a colourfully themed party room
- Tailor your party to suit your every need by selecting from our add-ons
- Unlimited play and of course - leave the cleaning up to us!
Available at all Croc’s locations
- Release your inner rock star in our groovy disco room
- Enjoy competitions, dancing and dress ups
- Two energetic party hosts to meet your every need
Available at all Croc’s locations except Bunbury
- Two dedicated party hosts to meet your every need
- Glam session for each guest including a mini manicure
- Glitter tattoos and robes
- Pink lemonade and mini cupcakes on arrival
Available at Cannington, Epping & Keilor Park
- A fun and hands on experience for every little chef
- Get creative by making and baking your own pizza
- Create and decorate a cookie to take home later
Available at all Croc’s locations except Carnegie, Derrimut, Jandakot, Kilburn, Lyndhurst, Pakenham and Reservoir
- Action-packed fun for all footy enthusiasts
- Handball competition
- Visit from Mr Croc
Available at Keilor Park only
- Have the entire centre all to yourself
- Design your own event
- Catering options available
Not currently available
Additional Party Info
- All prices displayed are in AUD.
- Online bookings require a minimum of 2 days notice. For late bookings please contact the store.
- Please try to book parties as early as possible to ensure that you get the date and time that you want.
- Invitations – you can create invitations for your party using our online Party Invitation Maker. Alternatively, printed invitations are available in-store.
- Deposit. A $100 deposit is required to confirm all bookings ($200 for private hire). The remaining balance can be paid on the day of the party. Deposits are non-refundable.
- We will contact you prior to your party to confirm the number of children attending. Alterations can only be made up to 24 hours prior to the party. Please be aware that you will be charged for the number of confirmed children plus any additional children on the day.
- Cakes. You can bring your own cake or we can supply one. Ask staff for details.
- Please advise us if any of your guests have any special dietary requirements or allergies, or if you have any other special needs.
- Please note that a 10% surcharge applies for parties held on public holidays.
- For Private Hire bookings – it is the responsibility of the hirer to obtain a liquor license should they intend to serve alcohol.